La Losi ha appena presentato il nuovo truck HIGHroller 1/10. Si tratta di un bellissimo truck highlifted Redy To Run disponibile da settembre. Il principale punto di forza di questo automodello offroad sarà il prezzo molto basso rispetto alla qualità offerta (per il momento non si sa nulla circa il prezzo previsto per il mercato italiano).
Foglio stampa originale:
Losi’s ready-to-run 1/10-scale HIGHroller Lifted Truck is a tough lifted and modified customizable truck with an ultra-realistic look.
Losi equipped the 1/10 HIGHroller with an LM-32K Losi motor and a Losi 12RB electronic speed control (ESC) for the ultimate combination of power and speed. The installed 27MHz Losi radio system provides simple, effective control on any terrain. The easy access battery compartment accommodates 6-cell NiMH battery packs, and allows for quick, simple battery changes.
The 1/10 HIGHroller’s suspension design mimics the layout of full-scale lifted trucks, complete with vertically-mounted anodized aluminum shocks. The anodized shock bodies offer a custom look in addition to being fully functional. The oil-filled shocks smooth out the roughest terrain and allow the 1/10 HIGHroller to have its realistic lifted look.
In addition to the fully detailed extended cab truck body, the 1/10 HIGHroller is built on a tube-style truck chassis, complete with front and rear skid plates and stand-up shock arrangement. Custom, 320-series chrome wheels come equipped with low-profile all terrain tires for a realistic look and go-anywhere traction.
* Scale, extended cab detailed truck body
* Detailed, realistic tube-style chassis
* Front and rear skid plate for scale appearance and protection
* Realistic vertical (standup) front and rear silver with blue highlighted anodized shocks
* 320-Series chrome wheels with low profile all-terrain tires
* Easy access battery compartment accommodates standard 6-cell NiMH packs
* Reliable planetary gear differential for increased durability
* Captured rod ends for less ball pops and increased suspension durability
* Losi 27MHz AM receiver and transmitter available in six frequencies
* LM-32K performance motor for great speed acceleration
* 12RB Electronic Speed Control with reverse to back out of undesired situations
Type: Electric Off-Road Truck
Suspension: Four Wheel Independent
Drive Train: Sealed 3-Gear Transmission
Tire Type: Low-Profile, All-Terrain
Motor or Engine: LM-32K Performance Motor
Speed Control: Losi MSC12RB
Radio: Losi MRX15 27MHz AM Receiver
Batteries: 6-Cell NiMH with Tamiya-Style Connector (sold separately)
Wheel Size: 320-series, Chrome
Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Anodized Aluminum
Body: Fully Detailed, Extended-Cab Truck