La Kyosho sta per lanciare sul mercato il nuovo Truggy a scoppio in scala 1:8 Inferno ST-US Sport 2. Il modello progettato sulle basi degli automodelli della famiglia Inferno utilizza tutta l’esperienza acquisita dalla Kyosho nel campo dell’off-road in questi anni. La versione ready to run verrà venduta con meccanica e elettronica già installate, comprensiva di un radiocomando digitale Perfex 14 con display LCD, 2 servi KS-1401 e il motore GXR28SG (.28) da 4.6cc con campana della frizione in acciaio. La carrozzeria del modello viene già tagliata colorata e adesivata. L’uscita almeno in America è fissata per ottobre.
Inferno ST 2 US Sports
- World Championship Quality – The suspension features double A-arms, which is the same type of suspension used on the world’s most sophisticated performance machines. It’s adjustable and durable, so you can tune the suspension for better performance and have the confidence that it’s going to hold up even under extreme conditions.
- New Blue 17mm Hubs – New Anodized Blue17mm wheel hubs. Now you can use all standard 17 mmm wheels.
- Endless Adjustments – The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that’s needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot – there’s no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment.
- 150cc Fuel Tank – Longer run times are always a plus, and the Inferno ST includes a big 150cc fuel tank for run time of up to 15 minutes. The tank features a quick-fill spring loaded top, so you can refuel while the engine is running so you can race around until the sun goes down.
- New Wing Mount – A new rear wing mount raises the rear wing 18mm and moves it 8mm to the rear, creating more down force for better jumping performance and improved high-speed handling and traction.
- New 4.6 Big Block Engine – Powering the Inferno ST Sport 2 is a big 4.6cc (.28 c.i.) pull start engine (GXR28SG). This new engine features modifications to increase performance and value.
- Full Ball Bearings – Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- High Performance Clutch – High performance teflon clutch shoes.
- Hardened Gears – Front and rear diffs use machined, hardened steel spiral ring and pinion gears.
- Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno 777.
- Includes hand-welded manifold and tuned muffler.
- Long suspension arms provide tons of travel and a super wide stance.
- Set the end-points etc with the multifunctional Perfex 14 digital transmitter with LCD display, 12 model memory, end-point adjustment, digital sub-trim and more.
Lascia un commento