La Kyosho Japan (via RCeasy) ha postato tantissime fotografie e informazioni sulla nuova buggy MP9 firmata da Kanai. Questo automodello, pur non avendo vinto il campionato mondiale buggy 2008, è sicuramente uno dei kit più desiderati dai modellisti appassionati di offroad.
Caratteristiche principali della Kyosho MP9:
- The latest and most formidable version of 7-time World Championship winning Inferno ever.
- Optimal distribution of mass, lower center of gravity and lightweight combine to generate the fastest speed in its class.
- Features the Inferno’s signature shaft-driven 3-differential full time 4WD chassis.
- Fine tune for the optimal race setting with adjustments to wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber change.
- Center differential realizes improved heat dissipating brake disc and increased case capacity for stable control through to the end of the race.
- Newly developed suspension uses bushing for easy maintenance and rationalizes the setting order.
- Engine position moved 15mm forwards and 5mm to the center compared to the MP777. Also the height has been lowered by 1mm for ideal weight balance.
- Stylish hex bolts adopted throughout remain secure.
- *3 types of servo horn included for various R/C systems (SANWA / KO / for JR, FUTABA and Hitech)
- Mud guards on the rear arm prevent dirt entering the drive shaft and getting inside the wheels.
- Grooved face in side guard matches the thickness of magic tape and prevents dirt getting inside the chassis.
Chassis Technical Data
Ground Clearance 28mm
Wheelbase 330mm (4-types of collars for changing the position of rear hubs)
Tread (F/R) 254mm (3-types of replacement bushes for rear and 2-types for front)
Tire(F/R) Φ120ｘ45mm (includes AKA tires)
Gear Ratio 11.70：1
Weight 3,300g (approx.)
Engine 21-class engine (sold separately)