La Kyosho ha annunciato la nuova versione Race Roller della MP9 TKI 2. La Spec A viene parzialmente assemblata e ogni singolo modello è controllato dal designer Yuichi Kanai. Testata e collaudata in numerose gare internazionali gli aggiornamenti del design si sono evoluti in più aree del telaio, portando il modello ad un nuovo livello. Una delle novità è sicuramente la drastica riduzione dei costi nonostante i vari upgrade che hanno aumentato le prestazioni. Il nuovo disegno del telaio ha aumentato la trazione attraverso nuovi braccetti per le sospensioni ed un unico hub nella parte posteriore del modello.
Gli ammortizzatori hanno nuove impostazioni per la regolazioni sui braccetti e utilizzano pistoni che precedentemente erano opzionali (con fori conici che migliorano la risposta in termini di velocità e potenza). Anche la carrozzeria in lexan trasparente (da colorare) ha una nuova aerodinamica e aumenta la stabilità durante i salti. Per completare la MP9 TK2 Spec A andranno acquistati separatamente due servi, ricevente, radiocomando, motore, scarico e le gomme.
Nuove Caratteristiche Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI 2 “Spec A”
- New Threaded Big Bore Shocks – Dial adjustable big bore shocks allow precision adjustment of front-rear and left-right suspension.
- New Design MP9 Wheel – New design of the dish wheels is lightweight with optimal rigidity and supports sure traction and effective tire grip.
- New Tapered Shock Pistons – Shock pistons with taper holes deliver optimal oil flow resistance and piston speed for superior damping effectiveness.
- Improved King Pin Design – Longer king pin and longer flanged collar improves reliability and prevents knuckle coming loose in the event of hard contact or a crash.
- Aluminum Wing & Radio Post – Machined aluminum wing stay posts and radio plate posts deliver improved reliability through increased strength and rigidity.
- Machined Rear Sus. Holder – Machined aluminum rear suspension holder delivers increased durability, even under the stress of big jumps.
- New Suspension Bushings – New white suspension bushings are now included provide you high visibility of your setup.
- New Aluminum Rear Hubs – New design of the aluminum rear hubs effectively realizes shorter suspension arms to deliver reactive movement for traction efficiency.
- New Body Design – new low-height body design with less front-end resistance that generates aerodynamics for a competitive edge and stable posture through the air.
- New Air Filter – This high capacity air filter allows a long and consistent air feed to your engine.
- Reliability & Workmanship – After partial assembly by our skilled staff, all Spec A kits are inspected by the Inferno master Yuichi Kanai to guaranty reliability on all kits.
- Ultra Low C.O.G – Ultra low center of gravity, lightweight and optimal weight balance all combine to deliver the ultimate racing weapon.
- More Down Force – Bolted on large wing generates powerful down force. New ribbing at the back results in improved rigidity.
- 7075 Grade Aluminum – Hard main chassis made from 7075-grade aluminum, hard shock stay, big bore shocks and aluminum knuckle arms realize great strength, durability and rigidity.
- Hard Anodized Components – The shock stay and main chassis are hard anodized for improve resistance against dirt and damage.
- Composite Torque Rods – Resin torque rods fitted on front and rear contributes to moderate flexibility and smooth running performance.
- Endless Adjustments – Roll center can be adjusted by changing the direction of the spacer inserted into the lower arm of the rear suspension. Also, the one-piece ball and washer ball-ends are an added maintenance feature
- Upright Servo – Servo is mounted upright for easy maintenance and is dropped 2mm to contribute to the lower center of gravity. The hard chrome finish to the metal parts is more resistant to damage and dirt than anodizing.
- Extremely Light Weight – The smaller differential units on front and rear with grooved cup joints, aluminum balls and the flexing shape of resin parts effectively lightens the weight while giving the chassis rigidity, more durability and strength.
- New Fuel Tank – Newly designed fuel tank features finger hook for fast and reliable refueling and realizes stable fuel supply in even under severe posture changes.
- Wraparound Side Guards – Grooved face in side guard matches the thickness of velcro tape and prevents dirt getting inside the chassis. Complete wraparound side guards only found on Kyosho MP9.
- Equipped With Mud Guards – Mud guards on the rear arm prevent dirt entering the drive shaft and getting inside the wheels.
- We Have You Covered – 3 types of servo horn included for various R/C systems (SANWA / KO / for JR, FUTABA and Hitech)
- Hex Screws – Kit includes all hex screws enough said!
- Weight Balance – Engine position moved 15mm forwards and 5mm to the center compared to the MP777. Also the height has been lowered by 1mm for ideal weight balance.
- New Suspension Design – Newly developed suspension uses bushing for easy maintenance and rationalizes the setting order.
- Increased Diff Case Capacity – Center differential realizes improved heat dissipating brake disc and increased case capacity for stable control through to the end of the race.
- Optimal Race Settings – Fine tune for the optimal race setting with adjustments to wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber change.
- 3 Differentials = Real Time 4WD – Features the Inferno’s signature shaft-driven 3-differential full time 4WD chassis.