La Losi ha appena annunciato uno Slider Ready To Run in scala 1:10. Questa riproduzione elettrica è molto dettagliata. Il motore è il Losi LM-32K Performance Motor gestito dall’ESC Forward/Reverse 12RB Electronic Speed Control. Nella confezione è incluso un telecomando a volantino con Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM.
Dall’annuncio ufficiale della Losi:
Modeled after the full-scale counterpart, the 1/10 Slider RTR features detailed components including a four-piece Lexan body with molded chrome headers, realistic and protective roll cage, simple mount front wing and functional rear wing for track tuning options as well as scale beadlock-style wheels and multi-surface, scale dirt oval style tires.
The 1/10 Slider is built on a platform designed for durability and stability for multiple conditions and surfaces. When it comes to powering the included Losi 12T Electronic Speed Control (ESC) with reverse and the Losi LM-32K motor, the chassis allows three options. The 1/10 Slider will accommodate a 6-cell NiMH battery pack, a 2-cell LiPo battery pack, or a 3-cell LiPo battery pack (2- and 3-cell LiPo requires optional electronics).
The adjustable slipper clutch and gear differential in the 1/10 Slider deliver plenty of power to the ground. All four wheels are suited with race-length aluminum adjustable coil-over, oil-filled shocks for improved handling no matter what type of driving the 1/10 Slider will encounter.
A pistol-grip radio system with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology for interference free control and unmatched performance is included with the 1/10 Slider. Losi has also included a set of four AA batteries for the transmitter to get you up and running in no time. All that is needed to complete this awesome ready to run package is a vehicle battery and charger.
- True-to-scale details and specifications
- Functional front and rear Lexan wings for better handling and scale looks
- Four-piece Lexan body with molded, detailed headers
- Number decal sheet for customizing the body
- Realistic roll cage for internal protection and true-to-scale style
- Larger, true-to-scale beadlock-look wheels and dirt oval treaded tires
- Chassis capable of both standard driveway bashing and spec-type dirt oval racing
- Chassis battery accommodations include 6-cell NiMH flat packs as well as 2C and 3C LiPo batteries
- LM-32K performance motor and Forward/Reverse 12RB ESC included and installed
- Captured ball ends for less ball pops
- Race-length aluminum adjustable coil-over, oil-filled shocks
- Losi Radio System with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology
- AA batteries for the transmitter included
Type: Electric Dirt Oval RTR
Length: 15.5 in (394 mm)
Width: 10 in (280 mm)
Wheelbase: 10.75 in (278 mm)
Motor or Engine: Losi LM-32K Performance Motor
Speed Control: Forward/Reverse 12RB Electronic Speed Control (ESC)
Radio: Losi Radio System with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology
Batteries: Not Included – 6-cell NiMH / 2-cell LiPo / 3-cell LiPo
Charger: Not Included
Shock Type: Race Length Aluminum Adjustable Coil-Over, Oil-Filled Shocks
Body: Four-Piece Lexan Body